Doctor Performs Emergency Surgery, Removes Live Maggot From Harrysong's Back



Nigerian singer, Harrysong has shared via Instagram the testimony of how a live maggot was removed from his back when he went to Uganda to perform. 

According to Harrysong;

“This year my team & I are winning it all & no hater can stop us.
I fell ill as soon as I arrived Uganda to shoot #JourneyVideo, we thought it was a boil on my back & I was given antibiotics but it didn’t get better.

On the morning of my video shoot the pain became unbearable & the hotel had to call in a doctor while my manager @afriquechique started praying.

They performed a minor surgery on me that morning & they brought out a living maggot which had created a hole deep in my back. How did it get there Scroll to see full video

Thanking God the almighty for the victory


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join MTN Pulse and enjoy these amazing offers

Top 3 Richest Families In Nigeria! Most People Have Never Heard Of No 3

Star boy Wizkid Spotted With UBA Chairman, Tony Elumelu (photos)